Tuesday 24 December 2013

Genie

Naturally, if a genie had agreed to grant me three wishes, I would ask for a million more wishes. In a perfect world, that would be the case. However, in the real world, if a genie were to grant me three wishes, I would first ask for a personal gourmet chef. It has always been a struggle for me to put meals together. Often times I would just give up and go out to eat at a restaurant. One cannot simply live this way, so a personal chef would make everything a lot more convenient. Besides, home-cooked meals are much better for me anyway. For my second wish, I would ask for a sustainable and once again, bountiful Earth. An Earth that has more than enough resources and land for everyone on this planet. This will ensure that everyone lives peacefully and will not fight over silly things such as land, oil or resources of that nature. Everyone can live happily together and my kids and their kids will have enough for many generations to come. My third wish, I would ask for the health and safety of all my family members and friends. I have tasted what it was like to lose a loved one, and it is not something I would like to experience again. This wish would also include the sustenance of their health as well, of course. To live a peaceful, happy and healthy life with my family and a gourmet chef is all I can ever ask for in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment